I'm an artist at life.

Thursday, April 1, 2010

Thursday, April 1

Im writing a Neuroscience paper in the air conditioned library, the cool air being completely unnecessary and oppressive because the weather is fresh and beautiful today.  Im in a fairly good mood because of said weather, in addition to the almond windmill cookies I ate last night, and the cucumber tomato sandwich I had for lunch.  Funny how food is such a mood-lifter.  Anyway, is it bad that I nearly dont care how I do on this paper, as long as I finish it?  I attribute this to the common feeling among my peers with post-grad plans and I...why even try?  Will Loyola really withdraw my acceptance if I get a C in Neuroscience?  Im dangerously close to becoming carefree a little too soon.

I apologize for the lack of apostrophes.  Blogspot doesnt seem to be keen on them today.

No comments:

Post a Comment