I'm an artist at life.

Sunday, April 25, 2010

Musings.

About half an hour ago I finished the last assignment of my undergraduate career.  Butterflies immediately swarmed my stomach.  It feels like there's this giant void in my life, but I'm not sure whether to attribute that to the lack of school or another formerly salient part of my life which is now lacking, and because of having no schoolwork I'm forced to think about.  It's odd, I've been waiting to finish this paper so that I can start doing a million other things, but now that I can, I don't want to.  I have no motivation.  Maybe that's just because I need to relax and do nothing for a while.  But, as I learned from The Outsiders, "when you haven't got anything to do, you remember things in spite of yourself".   This paragraph does not convey entirely what I mean it to.

1 comment: